Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Lemonada!

At age 30 I have just discovered this wonderful drink! It is so refreshing and tasty. Forget Ginger Ale, my new favorite summer drink is lemonada! I plan to drink it all summer long. Problem is a six pack costs almost $6.00 and the only place I have found that carries it is Cost Plus. This could be problematic. I love it because it is sparkly and tart, not syrup sweet like Minute Made and not flat like Crystal Light. Plus it is European--Italian to be precise, and it comes in these cute little bottles which make me feel chic and trendy. If you don't believe me, I was at Old Navy yesterday and what did I find but a Lemonada T-shirt! Who knew?!? Unfortunately they did not have my size and the closest store is somewhere way north, but I could hardly believe my eyes. Especially since I just discovered this wonderful little treasure.

But maybe why I like it so much is that it reminds me that there are so many more of these wonderful treasures left to be discovered in life! So many places to go and see. Things to try and do! It is inspirational to me in a time when my life is a little unsure. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade," right? For me, it is lemonada! Whenever I think about it, it brings a goofy smile to my face.

4 Comments:

Blogger McRebeck said...

Now that we are all grow'd up and essentially gone our seperate ways, reading your blogs along with sheri and lu's, I see we are all still pretty much who we have always been just grown up now. I hope you get out there and make that lemonada out of the ghetto lemons from freddies..

I have done more and learned more in the last 2 years than I ever did up til then. Only because I stepped outside my box and realized I can do what I want or can afford..lol!

Enjoy your lemonada!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Little Star said...

LOL,

I love anything that brings that goofy little smile to your face...

Wink~ Smile~ Grin~

9:02 PM  
Blogger May1983 said...

Hey, FYI you can get those same lemonades at Whole Foods or New Seasons and at WF's they come in cans (and bottles too, the bottles are cooler i know) and the 6 packs are only $3.00. And they have a mandarin flavor that is really good too. I absolutley love them too!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Knows It All said...

Eva is so damn hip!! We can learn from this young Bradshaw-esque girl!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home