Thursday, June 09, 2005

I love Paris!

The city, yes, but also the girl! I am not gay for her or anything weird like that. I just wish that I could be her. She was featured on "The Fabulous Life Of..." a few weeks ago and I could not help thinking, "Damn! I wish I had her life!" Top 10 reasons I love Paris Hilton:

10. She does what she wants without a care about what anyone thinks.
9. She is invited to all the best parties.
8. For her 21st birthday, she had 5 birthday parties in five different cities.
7. She has a great body and knows how to work it on and off the red carpet.
6. She has a place to stay in all the greatest cities of the world.
5. She travels all the time
4. She never has to wear the same outfit twice.
3. She never has to look at price tags.
2. She will never have to get a real job and gets to pick and choose her projects.
1. She is the modern definition of girl power!

I understand there is a new reality show called, "Who wants to be a Hilton?" Pick me! Pick me! Just kidding. Since I can't be a Hilton, I guess I will just continue to live vicariously! Maybe I could write her a stalker letter and ask her if I can be part of her entourage?

4 Comments:

Blogger May1983 said...

Same here. I love her too. My guilty pleasure. I checked out HER BOOK from the library. I didn't want anyone to see me reading it, but it's pretty fabulous. LOL. She does have a dream life, dream fashion, dream fiancee, but she's still a fucking idiot and that makes me feel a little better...

1:33 PM  
Blogger Knows It All said...

she's gross!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Sorry, but I think she's waayyy too skinny, and has a body that's for the most part, like a adolescent boy. I do think her face is beautiful though, and she does know how to work, it... Bedroom eyes, very sexy. ;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Little Star said...

I wouldn't mind being wealthy and skinny... but not at the price of intellegence and integrity...
I guess i'll learn to be content with Kind of cute, and sorta funny...

Great Post... I like her too despite herself... I think what I like is her freedom...
I Like strong women, but i'm not sure yet if I think she's one...
Time will tell... I need to see her do more for others before she'll earn that title in my mind... Truely strong women In my mind are always givers... they achieve and accomplish alot, but they also GIVE alot...

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home