Saturday, June 04, 2005

A sigh of relief

I feel myself slowly turning a corner lately. 30 has really sucked. But halfway to my 31st birthday, I am beginning to notice a change in the tide. I have some really great things to look forward to in the next 6 months. And I am also making a decision to take the initiative to plan for the future. I have found some things that are really interesting me right now. And I have some how found some motivation to take charge again. Yeah! Let's just hope it isn't temporary. Things I want to do in the next six months include:

- Travel
- Read and learn as much as I can
- Learn a new language
- Become a wine conniseur
- Get reconnected with nature
- Learn more about art
- Buy more books and less clothes
I have been a little self-absorbed lately, but I think that is what I need to do right now. Things are starting to look up and I am hoping 31 is the best year yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home