Thursday, August 25, 2005

What's in my head...

I am feeling the need to download my brain before I go to bed tonight. I have been feeling sorry for myself again and I am hoping that this little exercise will help me relax a little.

- I am starving for some great conversation. The kind of conversation that you share with a good girlfriend or the kind I used to have with my peers back at WU.

- I am finding I have very little patience for weak women. Stand up for yourself damn it! Why do you find it necessary to always be so damn accomodating?!? I realize that some men find submissive women attractive, but come on!

- I hate that things change. I am really missing the way things used to be. When did all of our lives get so complicated? And why am I feeling left behind?

- I wish I did not worry so much about money. If I am not thinking about how much I have or do not have, I am thinking about ways to make more. Then I am always thinking about what I want to spend it on. And then I feel guilty because I am not saving more. Finally I wonder if that will ever change.

- I hate my cats. I wish I could get rid of them, but I don't have the heart. So in the meantime, I live with their filth and bitch about it constantly!

- I wish I was going to the VMA's in Miami this weekend with the girl I know who won the trip off the radio. How much fun would that be?

- I cannot wait for vacation next week! I think I need to escape from reality for a little while. Hopefully I return feeling recharged and ready for fall.

- I don't want summer to end, but I am looking forward to fall clothes.

Time for bed now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Knows It All said...

Very honest and therapeutic. I feel ya. Money can cause a lot of stress, but I do try to think of other things that could make me happy. Believe it or not for me, it's writing.
I totally know what it's like to hate cats. At least you dont plan to go dump them.
You sound like you need some fun. Start counting the days to a certain escape.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Knows It All said...

crap...you are totally a spamtarget today!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Rocky said...

YIKES! Who knew you could get SPAM on your blog. That sucks! Anyone know how to fix it?!?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Little Star said...

No, but I get tree huggers and earth lovers all the time... i usually just delete them.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home